Monday, November 10, 2008

Inside Fun

After a weekend of cold, icky weather dh and I realized it is going to be a LONG winter. Our kids are not 'inside kids'. I mean, they don't know how to or like to stay indoors. They prefer to get outdoors right after breakfast and would stay out until the sun goes down if we let them. This happens from spring until fall. So, winter is really hard on them. More time indoors and less room to run. With a weekend indoors we realized they needed something to get their energy out. A discussion on the RFC site gave me the idea of a small ball pit or bounce house to put downstairs. I suggested this as a Christmas present for the kids. Dh said, "forget Christmas, we need it now"...I was sick with the flu yesterday so he had three wound up kids alone for the afternoon/evening. We found this one at Target and it is perfect! It is roomy enough for three kids, small enough to fit in our already cramped basement and serves the purpose great! Our three little monkeys having a blast:)


A very sad Kb was given the first time out with the new ball pit. He pulled Kg's hair for no reason(not okay ever, but hey...at least have a reason!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hopefully that will help keep ol'man winter away, or at least help!

    ReplyDelete