It has taken us what feels like forever to finish our holiday baking this year! Well we finally decorated our last cookie, covered our last pretzel in chocolate and put our last piece of chocolate in its mold...with a little cookie help from Market Day:) Here are a few pictures from today(GRANDPARENTS AND AUNTS/UNCLES PLEASE DON'T LOOK UNTIL AFTER CHRISTMAS:)...

R frosting our trees green

Kg frosting some snowman blue(white just wasn't very exciting)

Kb frosting some stars red

R giving our gingerbread men eyes, a mouth and three buttons

Our packages for grandparents and aunts/uncles
Todays hard work, all three did a great job!
Wow Rachel--everytime I pop in here you amaze me with some new and great crafts and fun things for the kids to do. Way to keep them busy and occupied!!!
ReplyDeleteAre those paint brushes that the kids are using on the cookies? That's a REALLY good idea!
Good idea, I wish I would have thought of that! They are actually the toddler knives. I have to thank the internet for a lot of the great ideas...that is why I always credit my source:)
ReplyDelete