We received the cutest Valentine Swap package in the mail today!! We participated in
Wee Pereas Valentine Swap. It was as if our swap partner read my mind, we love to bake together and I wanted matching aprons for us all:))) We also received some other wonderful handmade goodies that I included pictures of (or what I could pry out of the kids hands long enough to take a picture). Check them out and thank you so much
Salinda and family!

Is it a two year old thing...to check out what you are wearing with awe?!

She said, "Look Hearts"

Some of our goodies..hair pretties for the girls, little bags to hold goodies(today they held hair pretties and jewelry), cupcake molds, a fun crafty project, cookie cutters, an oven mit(not pictured) and Mardi Gra Jewelry(on the kids:)

I had R take my picture of me in my apron. She was using my camera and Kg wanted in on the picture. Not my finest picture and it certainly doen't do the apron any justice, sorry!

Check out my necklace!

A little fuzzy, I had to stop her from jumping around to get a picture!

Kg is our dress up queen and loved this!
I'm glad y'all like it! It was fun making your aprons. I had a tough time deciding how to do your little man's apron and then decided that if his didn't match, that wouldn't really be fair. So, I made a heart apron for him too-minus the girly ruffle, of course. Happy Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteps:your dress-up queen looks lovely!
OMG--those aprons are SOOOO cute! T and E both have the same shirt Kb is wearing ;)
ReplyDelete