Monday, March 9, 2009

The Domes

We took a trip to The Domes on Sunday! It was the perfect day to visit...raining outside so we had to do something inside. The kids loved the train/lego show that is currently there(ending soon)! Another favorite was the waterfall where the kids could watch the water and 'make a wish' with pennies:) It was a nice visit and inexpensive too...not much a family of five can do for $11!!
All three watching the trains(I just love how R has her hands on Kb and Kg's backs

Kg just didn't want to sit for the picture...we tried!

R kept crouching down to pose for pictures...where did she learn this?!

Kb was so serious when he watched the trains!


Kg was looking for fish!




Dh and the girls


Another favorite...the patios where the kids could see everything

2 comments:

  1. Great indoor idea! We may have to copy you and take a trip there! I haven't been there in a LONG time! I love blogs to "borrow" other people's ideas and adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different beans are good for sorting too, forgot to mention that!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/adesonia/1216236200/

    ReplyDelete