A few randoms from the week...

The other day Kg was searching for her baby's blanket like she was on a mission. I was cleaning up dinner so I didn't think much of what she did with it when it was gone. The next morning I opened the curtain and saw this. She didn't want Wilbur to get cold that night!

Found my little dears like this yesterday. I was cleaning up lunch and they constructed this. R said they were pretending they were in an airplane! I, of course, got them down right after I snapped a picture.

The kids had a 'tea party' outside yesterday. It was just so sweet to see them all sitting and playing nice together while having a tea(actually water) party!
how sweet! I love the little blanket on wilbur!
ReplyDeletegetting caught up! that has to be the sweetest thing ever, I love that KG covered wilbur! it has been chilly!
ReplyDelete