So, we have had computer issues here this week! After five years of living without the letter b on our computer(we had to cut and paste that letter) we now lost the letter w, the enter button and the mouse stopped working. It was time for a new computer! We have one and I am working on catching up on things. Figuring out how to download pictures and to what program are next on my list. I have so much to post...Green Meadows, Land of the Giant Pumpkin, New "Kid Zone" in our yard are a few!!! Hoping to post more, with pictures, tonight...hoping is the key word since I am on my own to figure it out. Packer vs Viking game means no help from my hubby today. Oh and Go Pack Go!!!
I cant believe you have been cutting and pasting the letter B all this time. WOW! You are a stronger woman than me. I would have thrown that computer out the window long ago. LOL
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see your pictures from your latest adventures. Pick words with lots of Bs and Ws to celebrate the new computer. :)
Morrisa