Friday, December 11, 2009

Monkey Joes

Grandma put it best earlier this week when she said, "I never seem to see R anymore, she is always at school". That is so true and this is just the start!
Daddy is having a birthday this weekend and was off work today due to the cold weather they were not very busy. He suggested that we keep R out of school today and have a 'family fun day' and take a trip to the Discovery World Museum in Milwaukee. Well, we let the kids sleep in today(until 8am:) and told R the plan when she got up. She said, "no, you take Kb and Kg to the museum, I'm going to school". Well, not what we expected to hear. I was hesitant about taking her out and I guess she felt the same(I'm sure our reasons were very different though).

We decided to skip the museum, really not the place two 3yr olds want to spend the morning. We decided to check out Monkey Joes instead! Kb and Kg had so much fun!
Monkey boy had no problems climbing over, under and up everything!

Look at these happy faces!



Wow, they really fly down those slides! This is a place that wearing tights is an advantage to more speed. Kg was practically flying off the end of the slides!







No comments:

Post a Comment