R had softall practice tonight. Dh asked if Kg and I could take her so he and Kb could have some time one on one. R, Kg and I set off for an hour and a half practice...
Kg was not happy to see all the weeds on the field so she made it her duty to pull the weeds and clean up the field(aka-the fence line) and she did a really good job! I think I will hire her to pull weeds at home, I bet I can pay her with chocolate;)...
R worked on her dirt angels and took 'a nap' in the sand. She was keeping herself busy, having fun and not hurting anything so I let her go. As much as I hate to say it, her spirited self can wear on me sometimes. She is so full of life, which I love and also it drives me a little crazy when I am not sure how to channel all that spunk! I have learned to take a step back and enjoy the moment with her and we had some fun practicing ballet moves:)
R had two options after practice. 1.go get a birthday present for a party this weekend or 2.go get ice cream. She chose ice cream! We went to Adrians(thank you girls for choosing:)! At Adrians we ran into Addy, Jayda and family. It was nice to see their new little girl and visit for a couple minutes. We have to get together this summer Addy and Jayda!!I think R is ready for her first game Saturday and we are excited to see you play!! You have come a long way since t-ball last year and we are excited to see you rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment