Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2011 Activity Advent Countdown

R asked today when we were going to put up the "December calendar of daily fun things"  I didn't realize last years advent activity countdown had made such a memory.  I knew it was a great idea and I am happy we did it.  I also knew the kids enjoyed it, I just didn't realize how much.  I was already working on this years, but R's asking got me working even faster to get our list done!  Here it is in no particular order(I will put the slips of paper in the days that they work well on.  Days we have less time at night will be easier activities.  Nights we have more time will be lengthier activities).

2011 Activity Advent Countdown
Candy Cane Ornaments
Reindeer Food
Christmas Lights Out of Pom Pom Decorations
Letter to Santa
Take Picture with Santa
Make Jingle Bell Bracelet or Necklace
Decorate Cookies for Santa
Reindeer Paper Plate Craft
Trace and Color Santa
Santa’s Cotton Ball Beard
Make Paper Snowflakes (out of cupcake liners)
Roll and Draw a Snowman
Christmas Puzzles
Marshmallow Trees
Go Sledding
Sing and Dance to Christmas Music
Christmas Parade
Merry Christmas
Popsicle Stick Ornament
Ice Cream Cone Trees
Rip and Glue Paper Plate Wreath
Make a Paper Plate Angel


Celebrate Daddy’s Birthday
Zoo School
Make Gingerbread Houses

**LOOKING FOR IDEAS?  CHECK OUT THIS SITE, THEY HAVE THEIR 2009, 2010 AND 2011 LISTS POSTED FOR IDEAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment