Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!

I vowed to give up New Year Resolutions in the past and had New Year Goals instead.  Yeah, I can't even stick with those!

I am way behind on blogging...I haven't even uploaded a Christmas picture yet I felt really guilty and added one in just now.  We were very busy doing a lot of not a lot over Christmas break.  All the kids had friends over to play, we visited Auntie M, Uncle J, B and M in their town north of us, played outside and we just relaxed and had fun together.

December was insanely busy, to busy.  I learned that I am the type of person to take on more than I should because I don't want to say no.  Well, 2013 I vow to say no if I need to.  I will not try to do more than I can handle.  Thats it, that is my main resolution, goal or whatever you want to call it.

Travel more.  One of R's teachers told us she has a wealth of background knowledge because of all the life experiences she has had.  We believe that is a wonderful thing and we plan to broaden that knowledge more this year.  We have a lot of adventures planned and I can't wait!

Take on less, travel more and enjoy time with each other.  That is what 2013 is all about for me!  I am ready for the challenge...


No comments:

Post a Comment