Friday, February 25, 2011

Gone Private

If you're reading this you may have realized I changed the blog to a private setting.  Nothing happened, no crazy comments or weird events.  It is just that dh isn't very comfortable with my posting the kids full names and certain details with the entire cyberworld and I completely understand and respect his feelings on that.  To find a happy medium (I can post whatever I want and he is comfortable with what is being posted) I am giving this a try.  His first question was, "how do I read this now?"!  It will definately take some trial and error to see if this a good idea or a total pain! 

I sent the e-mail to a few people that I know read the blog (they have left comments or have commented to me on what they've read on it).  Based on my stat counts there are more people who take a look, but I'm not sure who.  If you know someone who does and they mention they don't have access, it is nothing personal.  Tell them to send me an e-mail w/the e-mail they want used and I'll add them to the blog list!  I'm not trying to keep any family and friends from keeping up with our chaos here...please message me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment