It was 40degrees here today so you know what that means....
we break out the bikes for a ride!!
Can you tell who is wearing which cute boots(I looked down at all our fun feet and had to snap a picture-that and I just love my new rain boots that I drooled over for months at the store and finally bought when they were on a super sale last month:)...
R said her helmet felt funny and asked me if it was backwards. Sorry R, you were right and I didn't realize it until after I let you ride around the neighborhood like this....They were off...
The fun didn't last long. After two blocks I heard, "I can't peddle, my bike won't move"; "I'm stuck in the snow"; "I forgot how to get started" along with a bit of screaming and dramatics. Ahh, the joys of spring for our neighbors. I will say they did have reason to complain a bit. Kg's tires were almost flat so that was why her bike wouldn't move, Kb's seat was way to low and his knees were hitting the handle bars and sending him to the snowbanks and R did forgot how to get herself started. She ended fall as an expert two wheel rider and expected to start out that way today. After a few more minutes of practice she had it down, but it took a little tantrum and my refusal to do it for her to get her there.
Yep, we looked a little silly with winter hats under bike helmets, but it is still a bit chilly outside!
It was nice to get outside and have a little pre-spring fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment