Saturday, March 19, 2011

Computer Issues

We had a computer dilema here last week(or was it the week before?).   It seems like so long ago because I have been disconnected from the internet!!  Well, not totally disconnected...we have dh's Ipod as our main 'computer' and I borrow my mom's laptop once a week or so to update my blog(thank you mom!).  This is my computer...
I turned it on one day and the screen looked like a rainbow.  It then made a funny sound and smoke came out of both sides of it.  Now, I will admit that all this damage didn't just happen.  The bottom did melt slightly a couple months ago when it must have overheated(sadly, I didn't realize it right away).  I think I am just not meant to have any nice electronics because I 1.)am awful at taking care of them and 2.)always seem to ruin/break them without even trying.  The scary part is that we decided to replace this broken and unfixable computer with an Ipad!  That is if we ever get our hands on one.  The computer broke the day before the Ipad 2 was released. My lack of technological news shows greatly since I had no idea they were being released the next day until the salesman at Best Buy told me.  Even worse, I didn't think much of it and thought I could go to the Apple store and buy one a week later.....yeah, I now realize that isn't so easy.  So until then Ipod and borrowed computer it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment