Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lent...

I am awful at giving up something and sticking with it.  A friend on FaceBook posted that she was taking 40 days off and she would not be on FB until after Lent was over.  I thought that was a great idea.  I know I don't login to FB much at home, but I am on it from my phone when I have a minute here or there.  I realize that I could utilize my time more wisely and decided to copy her lead!  Seriously, anyone who I 'talk' to on FB can call me on the phone or email me.  So consider me free of FB for 40 days.  I am not going to login to read updates, look at pictures or anything like that.  I will reply to messages sent to me, but those come to my phone in text form so I will just reply from there.  Ugh, we will see how this goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment